You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
India's Automotive Market in Downward Spiral, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 57 Words
Attachment: Automotive Demand
April 2019 was the worst month for India's automotive market in the last eight years, and there has been no significant rise in sales volume since then. Honda was one of the worst hit, with sales dipping 28%. Industrial Info is tracking more than 1,300 operational automotive plants in India. Click here for a list.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker