You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Equinor Releasing 20 Years of Carbon Capture Data from North Sea
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 661 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--June 25, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Equinor (NYSE:EQNR) has announced plans to release data from the world's first offshore carbon capture and storage (CCS) plant at the Sleipner oil and gas field in the North Sea.
Within this article: Details data release, long history of CCS project, impact on emissions, platforms involved
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Refinery Runs, OPEC Forecast, Oil Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- Oil Executives Pledge Financial Probity, Environmental Protection at Denver...
- Croatian LNG Terminal Gets EU Funding Approval
- China's Crude Oil Output Up 2.5% in July, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- China's Natural Gas Output Jumps 6.1% in July, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker