You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Equinor Releasing 20 Years of Carbon Capture Data from North Sea
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 661 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--June 25, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Equinor (NYSE:EQNR) has announced plans to release data from the world's first offshore carbon capture and storage (CCS) plant at the Sleipner oil and gas field in the North Sea.
Within this article: Details data release, long history of CCS project, impact on emissions, platforms involved
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Bechtel's $127 Billion in Project Activity Points to Strong LNG, Petrochemi...
- Cheniere Energy, Cameron LNG, ExxonMobil: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Oil Rig Count, Asian LNG Prices: Your Daily Energy News
- TurkStream Gas Pipeline Inaugurated Despite U.S. Sanctions
- Libya Plans Nearly $568 Million in Oil & Gas Project Kickoffs for 2020, an ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker