You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Iran's Paper Industry Grows, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 81 Words
According to Iran's Ministry of Industry, Mines and Trade, Iran produced 164,900 tons of paper in March and May, which is a 5.5% growth from the production in the same period last year. Along with this, chipboard production increased from 91,300 cubic meters in 2018 to 103,000 cubic meters in 2019, showing 12.8% growth.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker