You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Russia's Pulp & Paper Industry Tops $10 Billion in Investment, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 100 Words
Attachment: Russia P&P 0619
Russia's Pulp & Paper Industry is playing a bigger role on the global stage, with about 200 capital projects that have yet to begin construction, according to Industrial Info's project database. Russia's more than $10 billion in related investment accounts for nearly half of the total investment in Europe, which stands at about $24.5 billion.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker