You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IEA: Future is Bright for Clean Hydrogen Projects
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 789 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--July 1, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The future for hydrogen energy projects is bright but the International Energy Agency (IEA) has outlined steps to help cut costs, build infrastructure and spur trade across a wide range of sectors.
Within this article: Details advance of green hydrogen projects, IEA advice to industry and governments, benefits, costs and selected European projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Bechtel's $127 Billion in Project Activity Points to Strong LNG, Petrochemi...
- Houston Outlook: Investments in New-Build Renewable Energy Expected to Outs...
- NextEra Energy Lowering Emissions with Renewables Buildout, Nuclear Extensi...
- IIR Energy Top Power News Today: January 28th 2020
- Europe Unveils 1 Trillion-Euro 'Green Deal' but Snubs Nuclear
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker