You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Rare-Earth Processor Lynas on Center Stage in U.S.-China Trade War, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 140 Words
The U.S.-China trade war has brought into focus Australian company Lynas Corporation as the only major rare-earth processing plant outside of China. China's current trade talks are shaking the rare-earth market as the country threatens to restrict rare-earth exports to the U.S. Lynas is in talks with Malaysia to stabilize its Lynas Advanced Materials Plant (LAMP), and has reached out to Japanese companies for financial assistance. Lynas also is in talks with U.S.-based Blue Line Corporation for a joint venture for a rare-earth ore processing plant in Texas. Rare-earth metals are fundamental in producing magnets for the electric vehicle, aerospace and defense industries.
Industrial Info is tracking two Lynas facilities and 12 Lynas projects worth $1.05 billion.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- COVID-19 Impacts China's Refinery Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Middle East Refiners to Add More than 1 Million Barrels per Day of Diesel H...
- China's Oil-Refining Capacity Continues to Rise, an Industrial Info Market ...
- China's 5G Infrastructure Causes Liquid Crystal Polymer Industry Develop Ra...
- Startup of Diesel Hydrotreaters in India Delayed , an Industrial Info Marke...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker