You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Formosa Boasts $14 Billion in U.S. Activity, but Top Project Faces New Hurdles
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 622 Words
Attachment: Formosa 0719
SUGAR LAND--July 5, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Formosa Plastics Group (Taipei, Taiwan) is making strides on several major projects along the U.S. Gulf Coast, where the Permian Basin is providing a seemingly endless supply of natural gas feedstock to petrochemical and plastics facilities. But legal headwinds could put the brakes on the company's single largest domestic investment. Industrial Info is tracking more than $14 billion in active, U.S.-based Formosa projects, more than $4 billion of which are under construction.
Within this article: Details on Formosa's most prominent U.S. projects, including its St. James Parish Petrochemical Complex in St. James, Louisiana, and its plastics complex in Point Comfort, Texas.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Sasol Give Update on Lake Charles Chemical Project, an Industrial Info Mark...
- South Korea's Hyundai Chemical Leads $12 Billion in Petrochemical Projects,...
- China to See $299 Billion in Chemical Projects Kick Off in 2020, an Industr...
- Central Asia to See More than $8 Billion in Chemical Project Completions by...
- China MTBE Projects Stand at $1.17 Billion, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker