You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Formosa Boasts $14 Billion in U.S. Activity, but Top Project Faces New Hurdles
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 622 Words
Attachment: Formosa 0719
SUGAR LAND--July 5, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Formosa Plastics Group (Taipei, Taiwan) is making strides on several major projects along the U.S. Gulf Coast, where the Permian Basin is providing a seemingly endless supply of natural gas feedstock to petrochemical and plastics facilities. But legal headwinds could put the brakes on the company's single largest domestic investment. Industrial Info is tracking more than $14 billion in active, U.S.-based Formosa projects, more than $4 billion of which are under construction.
Within this article: Details on Formosa's most prominent U.S. projects, including its St. James Parish Petrochemical Complex in St. James, Louisiana, and its plastics complex in Point Comfort, Texas.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- May 4 COVID-19 Impact Report: Outages, Derates, Shutdowns and More
- LyondellBasell Cuts $500 Million from Capex, Concedes 2020 Market Likely to...
- May 1 COVID-19 Impact Report: Outages, Derates, Shutdowns and More
- Phillips 66 Takes Hit from Lower Demand, DCP Equity Investment
- May 1 COVID-19 Latin America Impact Report
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker