You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
New Zealand Plant Produces Biodiesel from Tallow, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 55 Words
New Zealand's Z Energy Limited has built a biodiesel plant using tallow to make a high-quality diesel. The plant produces 20 million liters per year, saving 37,000 tons per year in carbon emissions. The commercial-scale biodiesel plant in Wiri, Auckland, is now used by Fonterra's 150 milk tankers to help reduce carbon emissions.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker