You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Georgia Continues to Lead in U.S., Canadian Pulp & Paper Boiler Maintenance, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 78 Words
Attachment: NA P&P maint 0719
Industrial Info is tracking 45 active boiler-maintenance projects, valued at more than $68 million, in the U.S. and Canadian Pulp & Paper Industry. Georgia leads all other states and provinces, with six active boiler projects; Wisconsin, Louisiana and Maine are not far behind, with four each.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker