You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Kenya Poised for $294 Million in Chemical Investments, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 75 Words
Kenya is poised for investments amounting to $294 million in the Chemical Processing Industry. Industrial Info is tracking 25 chemical capital and maintenance projects in the country, including four grassroot fertilizer projects. Chlor-alkali, specialty and other chemical sectors are contributing to Kenya's economy. However, the major share of the investments goes to the agro-chemical sector.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker