You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Egypt Continues to Invest in Fertilizer Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 144 Words
El-Nasr Company for Intermediate Chemicals is building a greenfield nitrogenous fertilizer plant in Ain Sokhna , Egypt, for which ThyssenKrupp Industrial Solutions AG has been has been selected for the engineering, procurement and construction (EPC). The complex will produce 440,000 tons per year of ammonia, 380,000 tons per year of urea and 300,000 tons per year of calcium ammonium nitrate. The plant is expected to be operational by 2023.
This is El-Nasr Company for Intermediate Chemicals' second fertilizer complex project in the As Suways region. A phosphate fertilizer project is now under construction and is planned to start operations in a couple of months.
Industrial Info is tracking 26 capital fertilizer projects in Egypt, which are valued more than $6 billion.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker