You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Turner Construction at Work on Projects Valued at $9.8 Billion
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 732 Words
Attachment: Active Projects Involving Turner Construction
SUGAR LAND--July 9, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking $9.8 billion in projects in which construction giant Turner Construction Company (New York, New York) has a hand. The projects cover a range of industries, but are mainly in the Industrial Manufacturing and Pharmaceutical-Biotech sectors.
Within this article: Details of some of the major projects involving Turner Construction, including those of Facebook Incorporated (NASDAQ:FB) and PepsiCo (NASDAQ:PEP)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Contractor JE Dunn at Work on More than $1.3 Billion in Projects
- McCarthy Building Companies at Work on $3.45 Billion in Projects
- WSP Tightens Bolts on $16 Billion in U.S., Canadian Projects, Led by Oil Sa...
- CoreSite Entering Virginia's Data Center Scene, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Northern, Western Europe to See $2.1 Billion in Warehousing, Distribution C...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker