You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Turner Construction at Work on Projects Valued at $9.8 Billion
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 732 Words
Attachment: Active Projects Involving Turner Construction
SUGAR LAND--July 9, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking $9.8 billion in projects in which construction giant Turner Construction Company (New York, New York) has a hand. The projects cover a range of industries, but are mainly in the Industrial Manufacturing and Pharmaceutical-Biotech sectors.
Within this article: Details of some of the major projects involving Turner Construction, including those of Facebook Incorporated (NASDAQ:FB) and PepsiCo (NASDAQ:PEP)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info Predicts U.S. Skilled Craft Labor Demand to Grow Substantia...
- TAUC Launches 2020 Union Craft Labor Supply Survey
- Stack Infrastructure Expands Across U.S. Via Expansions, an Industrial Info...
- Africa's Industrial Manufacturers to Finish $2.5 Billion of Projects by Jul...
- South Asia's Industrial Manufacturers to Wrap Up More than $4 Billion of Pr...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker