You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Turner Construction at Work on Projects Valued at $9.8 Billion
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 732 Words
Attachment: Active Projects Involving Turner Construction
SUGAR LAND--July 9, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking $9.8 billion in projects in which construction giant Turner Construction Company (New York, New York) has a hand. The projects cover a range of industries, but are mainly in the Industrial Manufacturing and Pharmaceutical-Biotech sectors.
Within this article: Details of some of the major projects involving Turner Construction, including those of Facebook Incorporated (NASDAQ:FB) and PepsiCo (NASDAQ:PEP)
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Great Lakes to See $5.6 Billion in Industrial Manufacturing Kickoffs this Q...
- Rare-Earth Processor Lynas on Center Stage in U.S.-China Trade War, an Indu...
- Brazil Emerges as One of Mexico's Biggest Automotive Competitors, an Indust...
- Africa, Middle East to See More Than $13.3 Billion in Industrial Manufactur...
- U.K. Funds Leading Carbon Capture Projects
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker