You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Steel Industry Going Strong in Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 74 Words
Attachment: Steel Mills Europe
Despite heavy fossil fuel use and growing concerns about their environmental impact, the steel mills sector in Europe remains strong. There is increasing investment in environmental compliance ($1.6 billion) as well as high investment in unit/equipment additions and expansions ($4.2 billion).
Germany, with the highest number of operational mills (67) is spending $1.7 billion, and Italy, with 50 mills, is planning to spend $1.8 billion. See graph below for investment by country.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker