You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Oman Keeps Eye on Port Development, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 107 Words
Attachment: Oman Port
Oman is moving ahead with the privatization of its utilities, and the government is undertaking many development projects to modernize the economy, improve the standard of living and become a more active player in the global marketplace. As Omani ports are geographically well positioned, Oman has introduced the Oman Logistics Plan 2020, which helps in increasing port-handling capacity and land-transport connectivity projects. There are six main ports in Oman--Matrah, Salalah, Qurum, Sur, Sohar and Duqm.
Industrial Info is tracking $2.55 billion worth of marine cargo handling projects in Oman. Click here for a list and see graph below for investment by state.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker