You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Indonesia's Coal Production to Reach 50 Million Tons by 2024, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 164 Words
Attachment: Indonesia Coal 0719
Indonesia's state-owned mining company PT Bukit Asam Tbk expects to double coal production to 50 million tons over the next five years, as the nation's coal demand is expected to remain heavy.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker