You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
PetroChina Jilin Petrochemical to Build ABS Project, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 73 Words
PetroChina Jilin Petrochemical plans to invest about $1.1 billion to build a 600,000-ton-per-year acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) project, which also includes a 130,000-ton-per-ear acrylonitrile unit; a 50,000-ton-per-year methyl methacrylate unit; and a 150,000-ton-per-year sulfuric acid recovery unit. It will be located in the Dananhai Petrochemical Park of Guangdong Province, China. It will rely on the 20 million-ton-per-year refinery project of PetroChina Company. Click here for a list of projects.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker