You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
India to Divert 25% of Sugar to Ethanol Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 63 Words
Due to surplus sugar production and lower consumption in India, sugar producers will divert 25% of next season's output. According to India's ethanol policy, ethanol blending in gasoline will rise from 6% to 10%.
Industrial Info is tracking 498 sugar plants with 2,107 functional management contacts in India. Click here for a list.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker