You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Great Lakes to See $5.6 Billion in Industrial Manufacturing Kickoffs this Quarter, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 66 Words
Attachment: Great Lakes IM 0719
Industrial Info is tracking 98 capital projects, worth a total of more than $5.6 billion, in the U.S. Great Lakes region's Industrial Manufacturing Industry that are set to begin construction before the end of this quarter. These include 19 projects, totaling $3.4 billion, in Michigan.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker