You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
DACH Region to Kick Off $520 Million in Plastics Projects this Year, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 154 Words
Attachment: DACH plastics 0719
Industrial Info is tracking 20 capital plastic-sector projects, worth $540 million, in the DACH region (Germany, Austria and Switzerland). These include 10 projects, totaling nearly $520 million, that are scheduled to begin construction this year.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker