You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Kuwait Set for Renewable Energy Deployment, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 69 Words
Kuwait has set a target to generate 4 gigawatts (GW) from renewable energy by 2030 on a public-private partnership (PPP) basis, which will account for 15% of the country's installed base through wind and solar capacity additions. Kuwait National Petroleum Company is constructing a 1.2-GW solar photovoltaic power project. Kuwait's increased appetite for renewable energy projects offers opportunities for both local and overseas service and technology providers.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker