You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
McDermott Awarded Major Offshore Contracts from Saudi Aramco, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 98 Words
Attachment: Marjan Package 1 and 4
McDermott International has emerged as the winner among international long-term agreement competitors and has been awarded with contracts for two mega offshore packages (Marjan 1 and 4) offshore Saudi Arabia with a combined value of more than $4.5 billion. The project scope includes construction of wellhead platforms, topsides, jackets, subsea pipelines trunk lines, subsea cables and gas and oil separation platform. For Package 1, McDermott will lead a consortium with China Offshore Oil Engineering Company for engineering, procurement, construction, and installation of the gas-oil separation plant.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker