You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Midwest U.S. Sees Robust Life Science Capital Construction Activity, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 116 Words
The established Pharma/Biotech hubs on the east and west coasts are not the only locations with major life science capital construction activity in the U.S. For instance, Industrial Info's Pharma/Bio group is tracking 107 active capital projects with a total investment value (TIV) of $6.32 billion located in the U.S. Midwest, which includes Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North and South Dakota. Click here for the list of projects.
Missouri has the highest expenditures in the region with 27 projects worth an estimated $2.4 billion, followed by Kansas with 12 projects worth $1.4 billion. Also, Minnesota has 22 projects with a TIV of $835 million. See map below.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Mississippi is Open for Business, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Japan Sees $6 Billion in Chemical Processing Projects, an Industrial Info M...
- South Korea Hosts $1.07 Billion in Pharmaceutical-Biotech Projects, an Indu...
- Africa Sees Nearly $10 Billion in Industrial Organic Chemical Projects, an ...
- Maritime Infrastructure Spending in South Africa Exceeds $1.36 Billion, an ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker