You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Midwest U.S. Sees Robust Life Science Capital Construction Activity, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 116 Words
The established Pharma/Biotech hubs on the east and west coasts are not the only locations with major life science capital construction activity in the U.S. For instance, Industrial Info's Pharma/Bio group is tracking 107 active capital projects with a total investment value (TIV) of $6.32 billion located in the U.S. Midwest, which includes Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North and South Dakota. Click here for the list of projects.
Missouri has the highest expenditures in the region with 27 projects worth an estimated $2.4 billion, followed by Kansas with 12 projects worth $1.4 billion. Also, Minnesota has 22 projects with a TIV of $835 million. See map below.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Renewables Gain in U.K.'s Energy Mix, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Africa to Invest More than $1 Billion in Industrial Chemical Expansions, an...
- Distribution and Warehousing Sector Leads Europe's Industrial Manufacturing...
- South Africa's Industrial Manufacturing Sector Grows Significantly, an Indu...
- Growth Expected in Non-Alcoholic Beverage Market in India, an Industrial In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker