You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
ENI Announces New Production from Egypt, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 76 Words
Attachment: Egypt Oil & Gas Production Plants
ENI Petroleum has announced new production from Egypt's South West Meleiha Development Lease, located in the Egyptian Western Desert. Oil from the field is transported and treated at the Meleiha Plant facilities operated by AGIBA, a company equally held by IEOC and the Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation (EGPC).
Industrial Info is tracking 133 operational oil and gas production plants in Egypt.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Solar Power Investment Grows in Middle East, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Germany to See $226 in Petrochemical Maintenance Through 2021, an Industria...
- Mining Sector Remains Strong in Sweden, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Asia to See $466 Million in Inorganic Chemical Projects in 2020, an I...
- China's Coal Output Up 4.2% in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker