You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Mexico's Final Formulation Sector Anticipates $446 Million in Project Spending, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 61 Words
Mexico's pharmaceutical industry plans to spend more than $446 million on final formulation-related projects, according to Industrial Info's project database. Expansion projects make up 36% of the planned investments, followed by 26% for general upgrades, and nearly 14% for grassroot facilities.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Solar Power Investment Grows in Middle East, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Germany to See $226 in Petrochemical Maintenance Through 2021, an Industria...
- Mining Sector Remains Strong in Sweden, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Asia to See $466 Million in Inorganic Chemical Projects in 2020, an I...
- China's Coal Output Up 4.2% in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker