You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Iran Plans to Spend $1 Billion on New Condensate Fractionator Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 53 Words
Attachment: Iran Condensate Capacity Addition
Iranian refiners are eyeing the addition of 600,000 barrels per day (BBL/d) of condensate fractionator capacity by the end of 2023.
Iran's current condensate fractionator capacity is 360,000 BBL/d.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Food and Beverage Firms Adding More than 5.6 Million Square Feet of Warehou...
- Nigeria Expands Cement Sector, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Philippines' AC Energy Taps Australia to Add Capacity to its Renewable Ener...
- Europe to See $5 Billion in Solar Projects in Next Six Months, an Industria...
- China is Home to $5.44 Billion of Active Glass-making Projects, an Industri...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker