You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
ExxonMobil Ratchets Up Second-Quarter Capex, Exploration Spend to $8 Billion
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 490 Words
SUGAR LAND--August 5, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Exxon Mobil Corporation's (ExxonMobil) (NYSE:XOM) (Irving, Texas) capital and exploration expenditures were more than $8 billion in second-quarter 2019, up 22% from the same quarter in 2018, as the energy giant continued to pour investments into the Permian Basin. Production from the Permian was 274,000 oil equivalent barrels per day (BBL/d), up 90% from a year earlier, the company said last week.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kinder Morgan, Strategic Petroleum Reserve: Your Daily Energy News
- Oceania to Spend $104 Million in Oil & Gas Maintenance in 2021, an Industri...
- All Kinder Morgan Elba Island LNG Units Now Online, an Industrial Info Mark...
- Algeria to Host 46 Oil & Gas Maintenance Projects in 2021, an Industrial In...
- Qatar's North Field Sustainability Phase 2 Beset by Delays, an Industrial I...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker