You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
ExxonMobil Ratchets Up Second-Quarter Capex, Exploration Spend to $8 Billion
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 490 Words
SUGAR LAND--August 5, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Exxon Mobil Corporation's (ExxonMobil) (NYSE:XOM) (Irving, Texas) capital and exploration expenditures were more than $8 billion in second-quarter 2019, up 22% from the same quarter in 2018, as the energy giant continued to pour investments into the Permian Basin. Production from the Permian was 274,000 oil equivalent barrels per day (BBL/d), up 90% from a year earlier, the company said last week.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Brownsville LNG Projects, U.S. Crude Stocks Decline: Your Daily Energy New...
- Shell Exits Haynesville, U.S. LNG Exports: Your Daily Energy News
- Noble Energy, U.S. Crude Oil Output: Your Daily Energy News
- New Chamber of Commerce Report Claims Risks to U.S. Energy Security Lowest ...
- Woodside Moves to Pre-FEED for Block A-6 Development Offshore Myanmar, an I...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker