You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
ExxonMobil Ratchets Up Second-Quarter Capex, Exploration Spend to $8 Billion
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 490 Words
SUGAR LAND--August 5, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Exxon Mobil Corporation's (ExxonMobil) (NYSE:XOM) (Irving, Texas) capital and exploration expenditures were more than $8 billion in second-quarter 2019, up 22% from the same quarter in 2018, as the energy giant continued to pour investments into the Permian Basin. Production from the Permian was 274,000 oil equivalent barrels per day (BBL/d), up 90% from a year earlier, the company said last week.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Tacoma LNG Takes Another Step Forward, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Interest Increases in Building Philippines LNG Facility, an Industrial Info...
- China Lifts Restrictions on Some Foreign Oil & Gas Investments, an Industri...
- Algeria to See $4.5 Billion Investment in Oil & Gas Production Projects, an...
- ENI Announces New Production from Egypt, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker