You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
ExxonMobil Ratchets Up Second-Quarter Capex, Exploration Spend to $8 Billion
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 490 Words
SUGAR LAND--August 5, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Exxon Mobil Corporation's (ExxonMobil) (NYSE:XOM) (Irving, Texas) capital and exploration expenditures were more than $8 billion in second-quarter 2019, up 22% from the same quarter in 2018, as the energy giant continued to pour investments into the Permian Basin. Production from the Permian was 274,000 oil equivalent barrels per day (BBL/d), up 90% from a year earlier, the company said last week.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Worley Gains Market Ground After Acquisition of Jacobs' Energy, Chemicals B...
- Targa Resources to Ratchet Down Capex in 2020 to $1.2 Billion
- Equinor, Calpine: Your Daily Energy News
- Total Secures $400 Million for Mozambique LNG, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- Repsol Partners with Petronas to Develop Indonesia's Sakakemang Block, an I...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker