You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Alliance Resource Partners to Close Kentucky Coal Mine Next Week, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 119 Words
Alliance Resource Partners L.P. announced plans today to close its Dotiki coal mine in Clay, Kentucky, by the end of next week due to weak market conditions. Once production ceases, the company will begin the process of reclaiming the mine site and decommissioning and dismantling equipment and infrastructure. Alliance plans to focus on lower-cost operations in the Illinois basin.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Solar Power Investment Grows in Middle East, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Germany to See $226 in Petrochemical Maintenance Through 2021, an Industria...
- Mining Sector Remains Strong in Sweden, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Asia to See $466 Million in Inorganic Chemical Projects in 2020, an I...
- China's Coal Output Up 4.2% in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker