You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Egypt Delays Coal-Fired Power Projects Due to Surplus Electricity Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 85 Words
The long-term strategic plan for coal-fired power projects in Egypt has been postponed due to surplus electricity production in the country. Siemens' fast-tracked projects and the feed-in tariff scheme for wind and solar projects have played a vital role in the delays of coal-fired projects in the country.
Industrial info is tracking power projects worth $76 billion in Egypt, which include both renewable and non-renewable energy sources. Click here for a list and see graph below for investment by fuel type.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Continues to Set the Pace, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Cameron Train 2 Produces First LNG, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Saudi Aramco Delays Tendering Process for Major Offshore Project, an Indust...
- Russia to See $11 Billion in Chemical Project Kickoffs in 2020, an Industri...
- South Korea Plans to Spend $6 Billion on Industrial Organic Chemical Projec...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker