You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Wells Fargo: WTI to Stay in $50s Range for Next 12 Months
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 745 Words
SUGAR LAND, TEXAS--August 13, 2019--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Slowing economic growth in the U.S. and around the world will keep West Texas Intermediate (WTI) crude oil "in the $50s" for the next year, Jay Bryson, managing director and acting chief economist for Well Fargo & Company (NYSE:WFC) (San Francisco, California), told about 2,000 oil company officials, bankers, analysts and investors Monday at The Oil & Gas Conference in Denver, Colorado. "I seriously doubt we're going to go to $80 a barrel in the next year," he added.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Tacoma LNG Takes Another Step Forward, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Interest Increases in Building Philippines LNG Facility, an Industrial Info...
- China Lifts Restrictions on Some Foreign Oil & Gas Investments, an Industri...
- Algeria to See $4.5 Billion Investment in Oil & Gas Production Projects, an...
- ENI Announces New Production from Egypt, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker