You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Food and Beverage Firms Adding More than 5.6 Million Square Feet of Warehouse and Distribution Space in Texas, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 73 Words
Food & Beverage firms are spending more than $648 million to add more than 5.6 million square feet of warehouse and distribution space in Texas. The current portfolio of projects has 33 projects, including plans to build eight new facilities with a total of 4.1 million square feet and 25 projects to add more than 1.5 million square feet to existing facilities that will start construction over the next two years.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Driftwood LNG-Petronet MOU Expires, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Korea's Largest SOFC Fuel Cell Power Plant Starts Commercial Operatio...
- China to See More than $10 Billion in Pharma Projects Receive Funding in Co...
- Russia Set for Five Ethylene Unit Turnarounds in 3Q20, an Industrial Info M...
- COVID-19 Affects Brazil's Airport Sector, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker