You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China's Investment in Mining Jumps 27.4% in First Seven Months of 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 280 Words
In the first seven months of 2019, China's accumulative investment in mining was up 27.4% year over year, which was 23.7 percentage points higher than the same period of the previous year, according to the Instant Statistic Report of the National Bureau of Statistics of China.
China's overall investment in fixed assets (excluding rural households) reached $5.13 trillion, an increase of 5.7% year over year, which was 0.1 percentage point lower than the growth in the first half 2019, of which the investment from the private sector reached $3.09 trillion, an increase of 5.4% year over year.
In view of different industries, the investment in the primary industries (agriculture, forestry, fishing, mining, and oil & gas production) reached $143.88 billion, a drop of 1.2% year over year; that of the secondary industries (manufacturing) reached $1.73 trillion, an increase of 3.4% year over year, which was 0.8 percentage point lower than the growth in 2017; that of the tertiary industries (services) reached $3.26 trillion, an increase of 7% year over year.
In the secondary industries, the investment achieved an increase of 3.8% year over year. Of which, the investment in manufacturing achieved an increase of 3.3%; that of production and supply of electric power, heat power, gas and water maintained at the same level of last year.
In the tertiary industries, the investment in infrastructure (excluding production and supply of electric power, heat power, gas and water) achieved an increase of 3.8% year over year. Of which, the investment in water resources administration dropped 0.3%; that of public facilities was up 0.1%; that of highway and railway transportation was up 6.9% and 12.7% year over year, respectively.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Solar Power Investment Grows in Middle East, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Germany to See $226 in Petrochemical Maintenance Through 2021, an Industria...
- Mining Sector Remains Strong in Sweden, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Asia to See $466 Million in Inorganic Chemical Projects in 2020, an I...
- China's Coal Output Up 4.2% in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker