You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
South Asia's Chemical Industry to Kick Off 227 Capital Projects in First Quarter 2020, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 64 Words
South Asia's Chemical Industry aims to start the construction of 199 capital projects, valued at $7.42 billion in first-quarter 2020. Click here for a list.
The bulk of the investment will be in 43 grassroot projects, valued at more than $3.3 billion, followed by 90 unit addition projects worth $2.5 billion. See graph below for investment by project type.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Food and Beverage Firms Adding More than 5.6 Million Square Feet of Warehou...
- Nigeria Expands Cement Sector, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Philippines' AC Energy Taps Australia to Add Capacity to its Renewable Ener...
- Europe to See $5 Billion in Solar Projects in Next Six Months, an Industria...
- China is Home to $5.44 Billion of Active Glass-making Projects, an Industri...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker