You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
FDA Clears Sun Pharma's Halol Plant in India, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 95 Words
Attachment: sun pharma
In a major decision for India's Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) cleared the company's export-oriented plant located in Halol in India's Gujarat state--a development that could significantly boost revenue for the Indian pharma major, as the plant alone contributes about 15% to the company's total volume of sales in the U.S. and has a share of nearly 25% in terms of profit it earns from the U.S. market.
Industrial Info is tracking developments at 23 pharmaceutical plants owned by Sun Pharma globally. See map for locations.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Solar Power Investment Grows in Middle East, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Germany to See $226 in Petrochemical Maintenance Through 2021, an Industria...
- Mining Sector Remains Strong in Sweden, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Asia to See $466 Million in Inorganic Chemical Projects in 2020, an I...
- China's Coal Output Up 4.2% in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker