You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Production at Saudi Oil & Gas Field Unaffected by Yemeni Drone Attack, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 80 Words
Attachment: SA OG 0819
Yemen's Houthi rebels attacked the Saudi Arabia's Shaybah oil and gas field with 10 drones, sparking a fire at the Shaybah natural gas liquefaction facility. The fire was controlled by Saudi Aramco's response team, and no injuries or interruptions to Saudi Aramco's oil operations were reported.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Solar Power Investment Grows in Middle East, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Germany to See $226 in Petrochemical Maintenance Through 2021, an Industria...
- Mining Sector Remains Strong in Sweden, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Asia to See $466 Million in Inorganic Chemical Projects in 2020, an I...
- China's Coal Output Up 4.2% in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker