You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Egypt to Spend $20 Billion for Capital Chemical Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 91 Words
Despite being a smaller country, Egypt is a major producer of chemical products in the Middle East-North Africa region. The country has plans to invest billions in its Chemical Industry over the next few years.
Industrial info is tracking 67 Chemical Processing capital projects in Egypt worth about $20 billion. Click here for a list. The agrochemical sector will receive the major portion of the investment, amounting to $6.7 billion, followed by petrochemical sector with 11 projects valued $6.3 billion. See graph below for investment by sector.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Latin America to See $24.4 Billion in Industrial Manufacturing Projects Rea...
- Latin America to See 40 Grassroot Automotive Projects, an Industrial Info M...
- Carbon Black Projects in South Asia Totaling $171 Million to Kick Off in th...
- Thailand Proposes a New Chemical Law, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Ukraine's DTEK Energy Boosts Coal-Mining Investment, an Industrial Info Mar...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker