You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Egypt to Spend $20 Billion for Capital Chemical Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 91 Words
Despite being a smaller country, Egypt is a major producer of chemical products in the Middle East-North Africa region. The country has plans to invest billions in its Chemical Industry over the next few years.
Industrial info is tracking 67 Chemical Processing capital projects in Egypt worth about $20 billion. Click here for a list. The agrochemical sector will receive the major portion of the investment, amounting to $6.7 billion, followed by petrochemical sector with 11 projects valued $6.3 billion. See graph below for investment by sector.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Driftwood LNG-Petronet MOU Expires, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Korea's Largest SOFC Fuel Cell Power Plant Starts Commercial Operatio...
- China to See More than $10 Billion in Pharma Projects Receive Funding in Co...
- Russia Set for Five Ethylene Unit Turnarounds in 3Q20, an Industrial Info M...
- COVID-19 Affects Brazil's Airport Sector, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker