You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Solar Power Pushing India Toward a Brighter Future, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 69 Words
India is promoting the development of solar energy by providing various fiscal benefits. India's manufacturing industry and transportation sector are installing solar units that can be a cleaner and cost-effective energy solution for consumers.
Industrial Info is tracking 33 solar projects at Industrial Manufacturing plants in India worth $102.86 million. Click here for a list and see graph below for investment by state.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Latin America to See $24.4 Billion in Industrial Manufacturing Projects Rea...
- Latin America to See 40 Grassroot Automotive Projects, an Industrial Info M...
- Carbon Black Projects in South Asia Totaling $171 Million to Kick Off in th...
- Thailand Proposes a New Chemical Law, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Ukraine's DTEK Energy Boosts Coal-Mining Investment, an Industrial Info Mar...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker