You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Solar Power Pushing India Toward a Brighter Future, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 69 Words
India is promoting the development of solar energy by providing various fiscal benefits. India's manufacturing industry and transportation sector are installing solar units that can be a cleaner and cost-effective energy solution for consumers.
Industrial Info is tracking 33 solar projects at Industrial Manufacturing plants in India worth $102.86 million. Click here for a list and see graph below for investment by state.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Driftwood LNG-Petronet MOU Expires, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Korea's Largest SOFC Fuel Cell Power Plant Starts Commercial Operatio...
- China to See More than $10 Billion in Pharma Projects Receive Funding in Co...
- Russia Set for Five Ethylene Unit Turnarounds in 3Q20, an Industrial Info M...
- COVID-19 Affects Brazil's Airport Sector, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker