You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
India's Investments in Marine Ports Boost Material-Handling Market, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 65 Words
Attachment: India logistics 0819
India's Sagarmala Programme, a public initiative to enhance the country's logistics sector, is bolstering demand for cranes, reach stackers, forklift trucks and other material-handling equipment for the nation's growing port operations.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Driftwood LNG-Petronet MOU Expires, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Korea's Largest SOFC Fuel Cell Power Plant Starts Commercial Operatio...
- China to See More than $10 Billion in Pharma Projects Receive Funding in Co...
- Russia Set for Five Ethylene Unit Turnarounds in 3Q20, an Industrial Info M...
- COVID-19 Affects Brazil's Airport Sector, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker