You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Brazil's Car and Auto Makers Expect 2020 to be Better or Equal to 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 133 Words
Despite the adverse external economic situation, Brazil's automakers and the auto parts industry are confident that Brazilian vehicle production will be good in 2019 and will show at least a repeat performance next year, according to Fabrício Biondo, First Vice President of the National Automotive Vehicle Manufacturers Association (Anfavea).
Anfavea projected at the beginning of the year production growth of 9% in 2019, double the 4% consolidated growth until July. Maintaining the index now draws attention, as the international economic environment has become more unfavorable in recent months with the worsening crisis in Argentina and, above all, the intensification of the trade war between the United States and China.
Industrial Info is tracking 220 operational auto-related plants with 1,637 functional management contacts in the in Brazil. Click here for a list.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Driftwood LNG-Petronet MOU Expires, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Korea's Largest SOFC Fuel Cell Power Plant Starts Commercial Operatio...
- China to See More than $10 Billion in Pharma Projects Receive Funding in Co...
- Russia Set for Five Ethylene Unit Turnarounds in 3Q20, an Industrial Info M...
- COVID-19 Affects Brazil's Airport Sector, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker