You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Demand for Warehousing Space Set to Grow in Africa, Middle East, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 62 Words
Attachment: Africa ME Warehouse
The emerging e-commerce industry and rise in intercontinental trade should create the need for more warehousing and distribution centers in Africa and the Middle East in the future. South Africa is the key destination for industrial space in Africa, while in Middle East, Oman and Saudi Arabia are leading in investments.
See graph below for warehouse project investment by country.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Latin America to See $24.4 Billion in Industrial Manufacturing Projects Rea...
- Latin America to See 40 Grassroot Automotive Projects, an Industrial Info M...
- Carbon Black Projects in South Asia Totaling $171 Million to Kick Off in th...
- Thailand Proposes a New Chemical Law, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Ukraine's DTEK Energy Boosts Coal-Mining Investment, an Industrial Info Mar...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker