You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Turbine Generator Project Activity is Pivotal in North America's Pulp & Paper Industry, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 69 Words
Attachment: News 141
Industrial Info is tracking more than 85 active turbine generator projects valued at more than $750 million in North America within the Pulp & Paper Industry. Click here for a list. Among the coverage, British Columbia leads the way in project count (total of 9) with North Carolina, Mississippi, Florida and Virginia not far behind. Below is a chart of the results by project count.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Driftwood LNG-Petronet MOU Expires, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Korea's Largest SOFC Fuel Cell Power Plant Starts Commercial Operatio...
- China to See More than $10 Billion in Pharma Projects Receive Funding in Co...
- Russia Set for Five Ethylene Unit Turnarounds in 3Q20, an Industrial Info M...
- COVID-19 Affects Brazil's Airport Sector, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker