You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Africa to See More Than $7 Billion in Transportation Projects Kick Off in 2020, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 66 Words
Attachment: Africa's Transportation Projects
Industrial Info is tracking 141 transportation projects worth $7.64 billion in Africa that are set to begin construction in 2020, including grassroot and expansion plans. These include major investments in ports and airports.
Tanzania, South Africa and Nigeria will contribute the bulk of the spending. Click here for a list of projects and click on graph below for a breakdown by country.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- China's Jiutai Group Invests $14 Billion in Chemical Projects, an Industria...
- Government Initiatives Help India's Maritime Transport Industry Grow, an In...
- Industry Trends Hit Malaysia's NPK Fertilizer Sector, an Industrial Info Ma...
- China's Crude Oil Imports Up 9.9% in August, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- China's Coal Output Up 5% in August, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker