You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Latin America to See $343 Million in Pharma & Biotech Capital Project Completions in Fourth Quarter, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 81 Words
Latin America's pharma & biotech industry plans to complete $343 million in projects in fourth-quarter 2019, according to Industrial Info's project database. Click here for the list of projects.
Brazil leads in spending with more than $211 million for 13 projects, while Mexico leads in project numbers (16), totaling $86.45 million. Final formulation and laboratories are the sectors that generate more investments, followed by cosmetics, perfumes & toiletries as well as ingredients.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Mississippi is Open for Business, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Japan Sees $6 Billion in Chemical Processing Projects, an Industrial Info M...
- South Korea Hosts $1.07 Billion in Pharmaceutical-Biotech Projects, an Indu...
- Africa Sees Nearly $10 Billion in Industrial Organic Chemical Projects, an ...
- Maritime Infrastructure Spending in South Africa Exceeds $1.36 Billion, an ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker