You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Russia, Finland Lead Europe's 2020 Pulp, Paper Mill Project Activity, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 77 Words
Attachment: P&P kick off 2020, 05/09/2019
Industrial Info is tracking 365 capital projects worth nearly $8 billion in planned and engineered projects in pulp mills, paper mills and paperboard mills in Europe due to kick off in 2020.
The majority of this activity is in Russia and Finland, which together take more than half the investment, with $2 billion each. Germany and Sweden follow with significant investments ($546 million and $438 million, respectively). See graph below for investment by country.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Continues to Set the Pace, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Cameron Train 2 Produces First LNG, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Saudi Aramco Delays Tendering Process for Major Offshore Project, an Indust...
- Russia to See $11 Billion in Chemical Project Kickoffs in 2020, an Industri...
- South Korea Plans to Spend $6 Billion on Industrial Organic Chemical Projec...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker