Free Industrial NewsSaudi Aramco Moves Ahead With Uthmaniyah, Shedgum Expansion Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Saudi Aramco Moves Ahead With Uthmaniyah, Shedgum Expansion Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 101 Words
Attachment: Saudi Aramco Onshore Major Projects
Saudi Aramco is moving ahead with its Uthmaniyah and Shedgum gas plant expansions in Saudi Arabia as part of a project that is likely to be worth about $2.7 billion. The contract scope is said to involve work on three new gas compression plants in the Uthmaniyah and Shedgum areas, and modifications to the existing Uthmaniyah and Shedgum gas plants and other related facilities. Along with this project, Saudi Aramco is carrying forward its major projects--the Marjan onshore incremental development and Jafurah terminal project. Click here for a list of related projects and see map for locations.
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- France Plans $55 Billion in Windfarms as Offshore Projects Gain Momentum
- Africa's Fertilizer Demand Sparks $5.8 Billion of Projects
- Poland's PGE Plans $7 Billion Renewable Energy Push
- Peru's Runoff Presidential Election Could Impact $45 Billion in Mining Proj...
- Industrial Construction Activity Up 37% So Far in 2021