You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
North Carolina Leads in Large Food & Beverage Warehousing & Distribution Center Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 69 Words
Attachment: Food and Beverage
Industrial Info is tracking more than 45 active large ($50 million or more) Food & Beverage Industry warehousing and distribution center projects valued at nearly $3.6 billion in the U.S. & Canada. Click here for the list of projects.
North Carolina leads in the spending, with more than $450 million in project activity.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Continues to Set the Pace, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Cameron Train 2 Produces First LNG, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Saudi Aramco Delays Tendering Process for Major Offshore Project, an Indust...
- Russia to See $11 Billion in Chemical Project Kickoffs in 2020, an Industri...
- South Korea Plans to Spend $6 Billion on Industrial Organic Chemical Projec...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker