You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Mid-Atlantic Region to See More Than $3.7 Billion in Fourth-Quarter Industrial Manufacturing Project Starts
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 695 Words
Attachment: Planned 4Q19 Industrial Manufacturing Project Starts
SUGAR LAND--September 9, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking more than $3.7 billion in planned Industrial Manufacturing project starts in the U.S. Mid-Atlantic market region, which includes Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia and West Virginia. The projects cover a range of sectors, ranging from heavy manufacturing to data centers and port projects. Virginia, with more than $2 billion in planned activity, leads in terms of project value.
Within this article: Details of the region's planned 4Q19 project starts
Companies featured: Amazon.com Incorporated (NASDAQ:AMZN)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Northeast, New England See $2.5 Billion in Planned Third-Quarter Industrial...
- Gilbane Building Company at Work on $7.7 Billion in Projects
- European Data Center Projects Amount to $28.7 Billion, an Industrial Info M...
- Middle East and Africa's Industrial Manufacturing Industry to Invest $73.90...
- Cargo Volume at Major Indian Ports Drops 22% in April-May 2020, an Industri...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker