You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China Sees $34 Billion in Planned Fourth-Quarter Petrochemical Kickoffs, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 74 Words
More than 900 Chemical Processing Industry projects in China are planned to begin construction in the fourth quarter, with a total investment of about $60 billion. Click here for the list of projects.
Of those projects, the petrochemical sector accounts for about $34 billion, or about 58% of the total planned investment.
Jiangsu Province leads with 103 projects worth about $12 billion.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Cleveland-Cliffs Restarts Some Iron and Steel Operations, Projects, an Indu...
- Poultry Meat Production in Brazil Generally Unaffected by COVID-19, an Indu...
- Iraq's Chemical Projects Await Financing, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Sinopec Jiujiang Petrochemical Postpones Maintenance Due to COVID-19, an In...
- China Expects 10 Propylene Unit Maintenance Turnarounds in Next Two Years, ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker