You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Central Africa Emerging as a New Home to Industrial Manufacturing, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 90 Words
Attachment: Central Africa IM
The Economic Community of Central African States (ECCAS), which comprises Angola, Burundi, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, Democratic Republic of Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Rwanda and São Tomé and Príncipe Islands, is making efforts to develop manufacturing production capacity and help in economic diversification and modernization.
Industrial Info is tracking 19 industrial manufacturing projects worth $1.39 billion in Central Africa, with most of the investments in Cameroon, Gabon and Angola.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Solar Power Investment Grows in Middle East, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Germany to See $226 in Petrochemical Maintenance Through 2021, an Industria...
- Mining Sector Remains Strong in Sweden, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Asia to See $466 Million in Inorganic Chemical Projects in 2020, an I...
- China's Coal Output Up 4.2% in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker