You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Dow Chemical to Expand Ethylene Capacity in Fort Saskatchewan, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 94 Words
Attachment: Ethylene Canada 0919
An expansion at Dow Chemical's ethylene plant in Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta, is underway following years of delays. Industrial Info first reported on the project in 2012, but it was put on hold a year later. The expansion picked up traction earlier this year with the installation of new processing equipment.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Solar Power Investment Grows in Middle East, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Germany to See $226 in Petrochemical Maintenance Through 2021, an Industria...
- Mining Sector Remains Strong in Sweden, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Asia to See $466 Million in Inorganic Chemical Projects in 2020, an I...
- China's Coal Output Up 4.2% in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker