You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Europe's DACH Region Invests in More than $1 Billion of New Chemical Capacity through 2021, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 83 Words
Attachment: DACH chemical 20-22
The Chemical Processing Industry in Europe's DACH region (Germany, Austria and Switzerland) is planning to complete 42 expansion and unit-addition projects, valued at about $1.27 billion total, over the next two years, according to Industrial Info's project database.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Solar Power Investment Grows in Middle East, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Germany to See $226 in Petrochemical Maintenance Through 2021, an Industria...
- Mining Sector Remains Strong in Sweden, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Asia to See $466 Million in Inorganic Chemical Projects in 2020, an I...
- China's Coal Output Up 4.2% in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker